Login Create an Account Give Without Account
Giving is an important part of our relationship with God. In John 3:16 Jesus said “For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” God set the example - He gave first, He gave the best and now He gives us the opportunity to respond to Him.
For your convenience we offer several safe and secure methods of giving detailed below
Please Note: We are in the process of changing the system we use for online giving to Church Community Builder (CCB) and BluePay – and we are excited about the ways these systems will enhance everyone’s connection within our church and ability to generously support the ministry efforts of the church. Click on the Online/Mobile Giving box below for more details, including how to access Elexio to end your scheduled payments.
For your convenience we offer several safe and secure methods of giving:
- Campus Giving
Simply place cash or checks in the offering basket during the collection at any weekend service, or mail your donation to Christ The Rock Community Church, Attn: Accounting Team, W6254 US Highway 10-114, Menasha, WI 54952. If you would like us to document your cash offerings for tax purposes, please use a giving envelope from the Connection Center and be sure to include your name and address on the envelope. Envelopes are not necessary when donating by check unless your name or address is incorrect on the check.
- Online/Mobile Giving
ATTENTION: CTR is in the process of changing the system we use for online giving to Church Community Builder (CCB) and BluePay.
Login and set up automated online giving. You can do a one-time gift or schedule your giving either weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.
There are two options when giving online--bank account or credit card. To maximize your gift, we recommend that you give through your Savings or Checking Bank Account (also known as ACH or e-check). Your contribution will be securely deducted from your account on the date you select. The other option is to give by credit or debit card (VISA, MasterCard or Discover). When giving by credit or debit card 2.5%-4% of your donation goes to cover processing fees. To maximize your donation consider adding a % to your gift to help offset the processing fees.
To set up your account in the new system:
- Click on this MyCTR link or go to http://myctr.ccbchurch.com.
- Click on Create Account under the blue LOGIN box.
- Choose your campus from the drop down form field and click the Continue button.
- If you had an account in Elexio, CTR's old system, an activation email will be sent to you immediately with further instructions on setting up your account. If not, an activation email will be sent to you manually by our staff within 1-3 business day.
The first time you log into your account you will be given the opportunity to watch a video tour of the system and all the features available to you.
Here is a short video that shows you how simple it is to give to CTR
Or refer to these step-by-step instructions on creating your account and giving to CTR.
If you prefer to give without setting up an account, click here.
Any questions or need more support contact us or call the church office at 920-730-8383.
Access to Elexio (including the My Church App), will end on 11/11/2018. CTR will transfer all giving records from Elexio to CCB so that you can access year-end giving statements; however, if you need to access Elexio to end scheduled giving to coincide with your start date for scheduled giving on CCB, please follow this link:
Login to Elexio
- Text (SMS) Giving
In less time than it takes to write a check, you can contribute to CTR with a quick text message and the amount will be billed to your debit or credit card.
CTR has changed the merchant that we are using to process donations. The new merchant provider is Vanco. Emails that you receive regarding your text donation will come from eservicepayments.
To get started, text to the number 920-352-1621.
- In the message box enter the amount of your donation and send.
- The first time you text you will receive a registration link. Click the link and enter your contact and payment information. Then tap process.
- After registration is complete you will receive a verification text as well as a receipt will be sent to your email.
For future giving, simply send a text with your gift amount and it will process automatically.
Please Note: When giving by credit or debit card 2.5%-4% of your donation goes to cover processing fees. To maximize your donation, please consider adding a % to your gift to help offset the processing fee
- Your Financial Institution's Bill Paying
Many financial institutions offer no or low cost online bill paying services. You set everything up with your financial institution and they do the rest.
- Resource Needs
If you desire to support specific projects and equipment needs, we have compiled a
list of items that we need but were unable to fit into the budget.
- Alternate Giving Methods
- Scrip - Help fund our ministries by buying gift cards for the stores you already shop at through our Scrip program at the booth in the lobby.
- Food Pantry - Help support those in need by dropping off non-perishable foods in the lobby on the shelves located next to the main entrance doors.
- Other - Other creative ways to make contributions through non-cash gifts, could include donating gently used equipment, stocks, bonds, life insurance, etc. (list of Non-Cash Giving Options). If you would like to make a non-cash donation, contact the Accounting Team.
If you have questions about giving or how CTR uses your donations, please check out the Giving Questions page.