Want to be part of a movement to reach a generation for Christ? The Reach House exists to disciple millennials to reach their generation!
Why is this important? Statistics show that 4% of the 18 – 29 year olds attend church on a regular basis. Like England we have become a post Christian Nation, where 20 year olds just aren’t going to church or if they go they feel something is missing.
PRAY APPLY GIVE SHARE
Reach House Leaders
“When he (Jesus) saw the crowds, he had compassion on them because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd.” Then he (Jesus) said to his disciples, “The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.” -- Matthew 9:36-38
The BIG questions are:
- What does the church of the future look like?
- How do we reach people who don’t know Jesus?
- How will you be discipled to make disciples?
- Full program runs September - August.
- September - May is spent living and learning in community at the Reach House located in downtown Appleton, WI.
- June - August is an optional extended cross cultural outreach to one of our mission fields in Alaska or Romania
- Monday – Thursday - Meals together each week
- Monday nights - Class Time (Character Development is every other Monday for those who have not completed that class through the church)
- Wednesday nights - Huddle time. In huddles we will practice sharing what God is saying to us as individuals and then will follow up with challenge to act on what you believe God is saying as it lines up with God’s Word.
- Throughout the week – Sharing responsibility as a community to provide a warm, comfortable, clean, inviting home for all to enjoy.
- Throughout the week – 3-2-1 which will include 3 hours of prayer; 2 hours of responding to where God is leading you to reach out; and 1 hour of Missional Community (tentatively a group gathering on Sunday nights)
- Establishing a Missional Community with your generation. Providing an inviting and challenging place for non-believers to taste the life and power of Christ in you.
- Lac Courte Oreilles Trip the last week of October
- Mexico Trip December 26 – January 2
- Optional 2 -3 month summer outreach to Romania or Alaska
Reach house Cost
- Your life – To die to self and life in Christ.
- Your Time - Live at the Reach House from September – August
- Your finances - $100 security deposit, $400 a month for: rent, utilities, internet, trips, house repairs and more. An added house expense for food, cleaning supplies, paper products, etc. which is estimated $15 a week.
- Your commitment - to be a disciple and to then go and make disciples