We want Son Harbor to be the best hour of your child's week!
Son Harbor provides Bible-based instruction to children from infant through grade 6 and is offered during the 8:45 AM and 10:45 AM Worship Services, year round. Below is a typical schedule. CTR uses instructional content from 252 Basics and TruVerse.
Please arrive 15 minutes early for registration on your kid's first visit to Son Harbor.
SON Harbor christmas program
Son Harbor students will be leading us in worship on December 9. Below are the details:
Son Harbor Preschool Coordinator
December 8 - Rehearsal
- 4 and 5 years old need to be here from 9:30-10:30 AM (need to check-in at the courtesy desk and go to their classrooms)
- Kind-6th grade need to be here from 9:30-11 AM (do not need to check-in)
December 9 - Kids Singing in Worship Center
- 4 years old – 6th grade will be singing in the Worship Center, both services
- Check-in and go to classrooms
- Wear winter hats and mittens on stage
Son Harbor Elementary Coordinator
AN HOUR IN THE LIFE OF A SON HARBOR STUDENT...
8:30/10:30 AM - Check in at the Son Harbor desk
8:45/10:45 AM - Free play
8:50/10:50 AM - Social (small group connect time)
9:00/11:00 AM - Ignite Worship
9:15/11:15 AM - Story (large group lesson)
9:40/11:40 AM - Small Groups (message, bible verse, crafts, activities, etc.). End time coincides with end of Worship Service.
Check out this video for a preview of Children's Ministry Programs:
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
PRAY VOLUNTEER GIVE SHARE
To receive updates, Like us on Facebook:
CTR Preschool CTR Elementary