There's a Place for You...
Christ The Rock's Women's Ministry is designed for all women who seek to connect with others and grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ. It's through that relationship that we can be His voice, His hands and His heart in our church, our community and our world.
Join us as we learn, grow, serve and connect with God and each other! Below are current opportunities for connecting.
- Twelve Women of the Bible: Life-Changing Stories for Women Today - We will look at the spiritual lessons learned from twelve biblical women and what they mean for your life today. You’ll discover lessons from each of these women that will help you persevere through the circumstances you are facing today. Learn how to: apply biblical lessons to your own modern-day struggles, live through your failures as well as successes, draw near to God in a world filled with trials, find lasting contentment, and overcome rejection and insecurity.
Dates: 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of the month (opposite weeks of Mom’s Inc.) Starting Sept. 18
Times: 9:00-11:00 AM
More Information: Class is limited to 20. Limited Childcare provided-contact Julie Owens with childcare needs.
- Hebrews - Join us for an 11 week, verse-by-verse study of the book of Hebrews using curriculum from Jen Wilkin (“Better”). We seek to grow in knowing, delighting in, and being transformed into the likeness of the God who has revealed Himself to us in the Scriptures. We desire intentional, purposeful Bible study together in community, seek to grow in our knowledge of the Bible under the guidance of the Holy Spirit, and to grow into maturity in Christ. Class will involve small group discussion and teaching time, with assigned homework to study each week’s assigned passage (2-5 hours/week).
Dates: Tuesday’s, September 25 to December 11 (we will skip Thanksgiving week)
Times: 6:30-8:30 PM
More Information: Class is limited to 20. Contact the Church Office with questions.
- Genesis 1-11 - For the past century there has been a battle as to whether Genesis is historical. The study of Genesis 1-11 is foundational in understanding the Bible. These chapters explain man’s uniqueness being created in the image of God, man’s place in the earth and in the universe, and man’s rebellion against God. Genesis 1-11 also reveals God’s promise to save mankind from this rebellion. From Adam to Noah to Abraham there is an organic thread demonstrating God’s promises and grace to send a Redeemer. These chapters also lay the groundwork for mankind’s understanding of human sexuality, marriage, and why your work matters to God.
Dates: Wednesdays, September 26-November 14
Times: 12:30-2:00 PM
More Information: Class is limited to 20. Bring your Bible and a notebook. Contact the Church Office with questions.
- Adorned: Living Out the Beauty of the Gospel Together (Book Study) - Imagine older women investing themselves in the lives of younger women, blessing whole families and churches. Imagine younger women widening their circle to include women who've walked further down the road. Imagine women of all ages and seasons being transformed by the gospel, displaying its beauty, and making it believable to those around them. This rich study of the instructions to women in Titus 2 provides a roadmap to help us experience the kind of community and influence God designed us to have in the church and in the world. It is mutually strengthening, glorifies God, and makes His truth believable to our world. Take your relationships to new depths, that your life might find its fullest meaning as you adorn the gospel of Christ.
Dates: Thursdays, September 27-November 15
Times: 6:30 – 8:30 PM
More Information: Class is limited to 20. Commitment includes reading two chapters per week and answering a few questions for each chapter. Contact the Church Office with questions.
- Moms Inc. - Mom of a newborn? Mom of a toddler? Mom of a teenager? All stages give moms their fair share of ups and downs. You are not alone! Come refresh and recharge with mothers of children of all ages. This 2-hour meeting includes devotional time, a guest speaker, small group sharing and fun! We cover a different topic each meeting (e.g., relationship with God, marriage, children, health). Contact Monica for more information.
Dates: Meets 2nd and 4th Tuesdays - Sept. - May
Times: 9:00 - 11:00 AM
More Information: Contact the Church Office
What Can You Do?
Watch this page for information on upcoming Bible studies and events. In addition, you can support our Women's Ministry by praying for us and our volunteers, volunteering, and sharing this opportunity with others.
PRAY VOLUNTEER SHARE